Skip to content
Here are my top 5 unisex gifts for 3 year olds – based on what was successful for us over Christmas!
- Kinetic sand – this is fantastic, never dries out, isn’t messy and has an almost magical-like texture.
- Marble run – this was recommended to me and to be honest, I’d never heard of it. My daughter knew what it was straightaway though so must have it at nursery!
- Octopus wall crawler – An old school toy that bought lots of fun and is actually reusable just by washing in soapy water. A great stocking filler.
- Activity Books. Nothing can beat peacefully watching your child start to concentrate on a quiet activity. This Peppa Pig one was an instant hit.
- Travel magnetic drawing board – this was perfect for all the Christmas travelling and was easy for my daughter to carry around.